Backcountry Pack 2.0
Our meals have nearly double the amount of protein per serving than most of the outdoor meals on the market.
Peak Refuel meals require less water to cook or rehydrate than most of the outdoor meals on the market. Less water to pack in or filter through a pump = happy hikers.
The Nitty Gritty
- AMAZING TASTE no longer do you need to compromise taste for convenience! Our Freeze Dried Meals contain high-quality ingredients to ensure an appetizing and nutritious meal while on the trail. What you eat matters and we have gone to great lengths to create a meal with non-GMO ingredients so you can experience a flavorful just add water backpacking meal.
- PREMIUM FREEZE DRIED process locks in important nutrients offering a meal with a natural taste and texture, just like it was homemade. So whether you are camping deep in the backcountry or on a day hike along your favorite trail, enjoy a delicious and easy to prepare meal loaded with important nutrition.
- 100% REAL MEAT our meals contain 100% real meat, with no meat fillers! We provide a meal loaded with protein required to conquer any adventure. Our meats are sourced from trusted suppliers and inspected by the USDA. This results in a superior quality you can enjoy.
- QUICK PREPARATION
- MADE IN USA our products are both freeze-dried and packaged in the USA.
- Total Protein – 750g
- Total Servings – 40
- Serving size – ½ pouch
- Made & Packaged in the USA
- Total Calories – 15,850
- 2 - Breakfast Skillet
- 6 - Strawberry Granola
- 2 - Homestyle Chicken and Rice
- 2 - Chicken Coconut Curry
- 3 - Beef Stroganoff
- 2 - Chicken Alfredo
- 3 - Beef Marinara
"My favorite is the Chicken Alfredo - It tastes just the way my mom made it! You would never think it was a freeze-dried meal!" - @tri_nofeetSidney Smith
"Peak refuel is the best freeze-dried meal on the market for backpackers. The light weight, hearty ingredients, and flavor provide the convenience and comfort that’s needed at the end of a long, hard day in the backcountry. " - KellieKellie Bochart
“A hot meal that actually tastes good when you're miles away from the world is hard to come by. Peak Refuel does that best." - FrietzDavid Frietz