Elevate your protein with Red Lentils, Chickpeas, Rice, and Butternut Squash — boasting more protein than your average meaty meal.
Less time hauling water means more time around the campfire. Just add 10.5 oz of cold water and you’re ready to roll.
The Nitty Gritty
Whether you're stopping for lunch on the trail or getting ready for dinner at your campsite, we guarantee you'll want some Butternut Dal Bhat in your pack. This delicious dish will blow your mind with red lentils, chickpeas, rice, and butternut squash! Oh, and did we mention it's vegan? Just add 1 1/3 cups of boiling water and you're set!
- Open pouch at tear mark, remove oxygen absorber.
- Carefully add 1 1/3 cups (10.5 oz) of boiling water to pouch.
- Stir well and zip pouch closed. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Open pouch, stir again and enjoy!
- Protein – 23g per pouch
- Servings – 2
- Serving size – ½ pouch
- Contains – Soy, Tree Nut (coconut).
- Net Weight – 5.85 oz
- Made & Packaged in the USA
- Calories per Pouch – 870
- Prep Time – 10 min
- Vegan Meal
Don't tell Peak the reason they keep having to resupply my granola every week is because I keep eating these when I'm at home! 😋
"Peak Refuel is magically delicious!" - DerrickDerrick Peatross
"Peak Refuel straight up tastes like fresh food. It’s pretty simple, it just tastes good." - Jenna